Terms and Conditions
- The 247 Online Internet Hosting environment is offered without uptime guarantees, unless specifically stated. Local Hosting refers to the physical location, and not the IP traffic and/or network routing. This means that the hosting servers are physically located within the boundaries of South Africa. International Hosting refers to servers physically hosted outside the boundaries of South Africa.
- Neither 247 Online Internet, its employees, affiliates, agents, third party information providers, merchants, licensers or the like, warrant that 247 Online Internet’ Server service will not be interrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Server service or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information service or merchandise contained in or provided through the 247 Online Internet Server service, unless otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement.
- 247 Online Internet expressly limits its damages to the Client for any non-accessibility time or other down time during the system unavailability. 247 Online Internet specifically denies any responsibilities for any damages arising as a consequence of such unavailability.
- 247 Online Internet is not responsible if an external company network and firewall is setup to block access to services 247 Online Internet provides. If a client’s network is setup to block certain ports or web addresses that compromise the services 247 Online Internet provides it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that their network configurations are changed as necessary. 247 Online Internet endeavours to keep a 5 day backup of the domain, the backup is of the last 5 days content only. It is advised that an off-site back up is kept up to date by the client as the 247 Online Internet backup cannot be guaranteed.
- On application and payment for the transfer of a hosting a service the domain space is reserved on our hosting server. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the transfer request from 247 Online Internet is accepted and to advise 247 Online Internet of any delays. The client will be billed for the reserved hosting space regardless of the domain being transferred or not unless cancelled.
- 247 Online Internet may at times, revise or amend its current Unlimited Web Traffic offerings relating to traffic allocations and disk sizes.
247 Online Internet has not and does not conduct pre-registration searches in respect of the client’s use and registration of its selected Domain Name/s and is therefore not obliged to either advise the Domain Name client/client about possible conflicting third party rights or to take steps to ensure against possible disputes concerning a third party’s intellectual property or other rights. Domain Names are registered by the respective Registrars on a first come first served basis we are therefore unable to guarantee that the domain name applied for will be available when the instruction is sent to the Registrar. Domain registrations are billed on a monthly basis in advance.
The client acknowledges that the use or registration of the Domain Name by the client must not interfere with nor infringe the rights of any third party in any jurisdiction with respect to trademark, serviceA mark, trade name, company name, close corporation name, copyright nor any other intellectual property right, and that the client has the right to use the Domain Name.
247 Online Internet cannot act as an arbiter of disputes arising out of the registration and use of Domain Names. At the same time, the client acknowledges that 247 Online Internet may be presented with evidence that a Domain Name registered by its client violates the rights of a third party. In such instance 247 Online Internet shall be allowed to provide a complainant with the client’s name and address and all further communication will exclude 247 Online Internet and 247 Online Internet will have no further obligations to the client. In such instances the client shall be entitled to continue using the Domain Name registered by 247 Online Internet until a court or other body with jurisdiction directs otherwise.
247 Online Internet will not be liable for any loss or damage, interruption of business, or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits), regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, delict, or otherwise which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use and/or registration of the client’s selected domain namAes/s OR ANY ACTION TAKEN BY 247 ONLINE INTERNET IN RESPONSE TO THE ABUSE OF THE DOMAIN REGISTRATION SERVICES WHICH IT OFFERS.
Failure to pay the monthly fee or failing to respond to a renewal notification from 247 Online Internet will result in the domain name been deleted which will result in the domain becoming available to the public to register. Additional fees may Edcon Deals to redeem a domain which has entered the deletion process.
The use of email addresses with domain 247online.co.za or ibrust.co.za are available on a shared platform hence no transfer of either of these domains is permitted. Failing to pay for the monthly service cost of email accounts associated to this domain will result in the loss of the email address reserved by the client. In the event that a request to transfer either of these domains is successful the client will immediately accept transfer back to 247 Online Internet.
The use of the domain @iburst.co.za will be available on a temporary basis, all mail accounts will have the alias @247online.co.za and the domain @iburst.co.za will be phased out over a period of 24 months from 1 August 2017.
Symmetrical means that your upload and download speeds are equal. Asymmetrical means that your upload and download speeds are different. The download speed is how fast you can pull data from the Internet to your PC or device and the upload speed is how fast you can send data to the Internet.
A Fair Usage Policy (FUP) on most Uncapped accounts means that your provider is typically managing your usage on the network. Typically your line speed or usage would be throttled if a certain amount of data is used within the monthly billing period.
All services are subjected to a final feasibility
Standard terms and conditions apply as set out in the service contracts
Errors and Omissions are excluded
All services are sold as best effort service
Pricing may vary due to exchange rate fluctuations